Specials Checkered Flag ...our biggest event of the year!
All you have to do is decide where you want to go this
summer... Lakeshore Honda will get you
Call or visit for details
*Ltd time lease offers O.A.C. Ex: 2012 Honda CR-V LX 2WD(RM3H3CE) 24 month term at 0.99% lease APR, monthly pmt $653.42 $0 down or equivalent trade-in, $0 deposit + first monthly pmt due at lease inception. Total lease obligation $15,682.08. 48,000-km allowance; $0.12/excess km. **0.99% purchase financing select 2012 Honda models for max 36 months O.A.C. Ex: 2012 Honda CR-V LX 2WD(RM3H3CE) 36 months at 0.99% APR and complete price of $27,765, monthly pmt $783.08. Cost of borrowing $425.88; total finance obligation $28,190.88. Down pmt or equivalent trade-in may be required based O.A.C. †1.99% purchase financing on new 2012 Honda Civic DX Sedan(FB2E2CEX) for max 84 months O.A.C. Bi-weekly Finance ex: 2012 Honda Civic DX Sedan(FB2E2CEX) 84 months at 1.99% APR, complete price $16,520, and 182 bi-weekly pmts of $97. Cost of borrowing $1,190.42. Total obligation $17,710.42. Down pmt or equivalent trade-in on may be required based O.A.C. ‡$1,500 customer cash incentive is valid on new 2012 Honda Civic Sedan or Coupe models except 2012 Honda Civic DX Sedan(FB2E2CEX) and 2012 Honda Civic LX Sedan (FB2E4CEX) when purchased, registered and delivered between July 3 and July 31, 2012. Cash incentive not available when lease/finance through Honda Financial Services Inc. at a sub-vented rate of interest. For all offers: freight and PDI, EHF tires, EHF filters, A/C tax, and OMVIC fee included in ad price. License, insurance, PPSA, and other taxes (including HST) are extra. Taxes payable on full amount of purchase price. Vehicles/accessories for illustration only. Offers subject to change without notice.
Request More Info
Your privacy is important to us.
Lakeshore Honda3526 Lake Shore Blvd WestETOBICOKE,